söndag 22 juli 2012

A long weekend

It's been a long weekend, and lots of time wasted that could have been spent writing or working on this blog. I suppose it shows that my priorities are somewhat in order.
I've done quite a lot of reading, and finished Orb Sceptre Throne earlier today, and I have to say Esslemont's writing is still evolving and it's been great going back to these familiar characters. Didn't realize how much I had missed them until I got a few pages into the book.

Can't say I'm entirely done with either review (The Dragon's Path or Orb Sceptre Throne) but I'll continue to plod away. This week I will be house-sitting for my girlfriends grandparents so no internet for the computer so will have definitive trouble getting them togheter but I bet you can wait for a bit longer.

Still deciding on which book to start on now!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar