torsdag 2 augusti 2012

Finished reading, and slow progress

Just a small bit of news in the middle of work work. I've started putting together my FINISHED READING page where my entire reading catalogue will (eventually) be shown, with their ratings as well. Of course I'll have links to the eventual reviews in time, but so far I haven't gotten that far down the list.

How stoked is everyone for the olympics? They're definetely interferring with my reading time, as well as it being summer of course so I try to spend some time outdoors.

I'm roughly halfway through Scourge of the Betrayer and it's a good enough read, but kind of slow going so far. The review for Orb Sceptre Throne is coming along slowly, computer time is not a priority right now but I'll have it up maybe by sunday at the latest.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar