tisdag 18 september 2012

Getting my read on..

Just a short update to say I forgot to mention I also got K. J. Parker's Sharps in the latest batch. A novel that comes highly recommended and widely critically acclaimed. I'm intrigued by what I've learned so far, will be a good read definitely. Once I get there I suppose, which might take some time what with the current reading list and workload.

I've also started up on the Orb, Sceptre, Throne review once again and am a fair bit into the author presentation so far. Hope to get it up again soon as I feel I'm dropping behind now that Scourge of the Betrayer by Jeff Salyards has been finished for some time along with the Adamantine Palace by Stephen Deas which I just finished the other night.

Good read, the Adamantine Palace. Stephen Deas has done a great job of combining likeable characters with utterly loathsome ones in a court intrigue that by chance is leading up to a great grasp for power.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar